Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

August 17, 2006

Wolf Spirit Wolf Sanctuary, Ramah, NM


One day we decided to check out a Wild Wolf Presentation held at The Petroglyph Monument in Albuquerque. The impressive speaker was Leyton, who mezmerized with the sharing of his experiences with wolves, especially the gorgeous, majestic wolf, Raven, he had brought with him that day.

Raven was so handsome even for an older wolf, and very patient with everyone who wanted to touch him. Jeremiah and Jenna were sitting on the ground, when all of a sudden, Raven came over, put his paw on Jeremiah and then leaned his face down and licked Jenna across her face. It was so quick and I was so entranced with this act, that I forgot to get my camera out. Darn. But I will always remember that wild and proud wolf reaching out to my children in such a spiritual way.
http://www.inetdesign.com/candykitchen/