Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

November 27, 2006

Sibling Moment

I love wandering into one of these special sibling moments where they are enjoying just being with each other. The boys usually stop whatever they are doing to read, play or help their sister. They are so loving, protective and nurturing of her.
Jenna enjoys shadowing her brothers and she benefits from their experience and gentleness.
Even with all the extra financial and logistical burdens, I just cannot imagine raising an 'only-child'. John and I lived the 'only-child' existance..and it was lonely and lacked so many of the benefits of a larger, loving family, and the close-knit relationships between siblings.
I see this every day now, between my own 3 children, and am so awesomely grateful.

No comments: