Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

December 28, 2006

Furbish!

We received a Furby for Christmas.

I've always looked upon Furby dolls as just another weird toy and wondered who in the world would ever want one.
My opinion has not changed. hehehe!

Yes, Furby is slightly cute with the fluffy fur and rabbit like ears. But Furby is annoying and talks gibberish. Supposedly, Furby is a technologically advanced robotic creation that is supposed to know thousands of words and can learn new words and languages. Pah!

That's only if you learn it's language first (the toy comes with a Furbish Language Guide and Translator!)....and believe me when I say that Furbish sounds like Rubbish!
It's terribly worse than the 'communication' that goes on during Teletubbies and BooBah's TV shows.

But my kids think Furby is amusing and worth some laughs. And the only way for Furby to interact and reply, is if someone loudly says "Hey Furby!". So, this is what we hear all day long....."Hey Furby!"
John and I especially like telling Furby to "Go to Sleep!"

Furby actually listens better than our kids. Maybe Furby's not so bad after all?
Nah!

No comments: