Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

December 21, 2006

How Lucky I am

Even on my most challenging days, I know what an amazing blessing God
has bestowed on me.....being a Mother of Twins.

I saved this poem from when I first brought my babies home from the hospital. There is something mind-boggling about giving birth to two babies on the same day.


There's two to wash,
there's two to dry,
There's two who argue,
there's two who cry.
One's in the mud having a ball,
The other holds a crayon,
another marked wall.
Some days seem endless,
my patience grows thin.
Why was I chosen to be a mother of twins?
The answer comes clear at the end of the day,
As I tuck them in bed and to myself I say,
There's two to kiss,
there's two to hug,
And best of all,
there's two to love.
-Anonymous

No comments: