Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

December 30, 2006

Igloo Construction

One of my favorite memories as a kid was building an igloo after a Maryland blizzard. I was looking forward to sharing this with my own kidlets today and we all worked hard together and had fun!

First the boys cleaned off their snow heavy trampoline.
Then Jax and Jem starting piling the snow up.
Jeremiah and I hanging out together. I had to use garbage bags as 'gators' because we don't have boots. haha!
The inside of the igloo after we carved it out.
Jem and Jax inside the igloo. It turned out awesome!
Jackson and I crawled into the igloo. It's rather roomy and warm inside. Cozy!
Completed Igloo! The boys and I worked hard today. We are quite proud of it.
Jenna really like the igloo and called it a fun playhouse.
Jenna just checking out the 'snow house'

No comments: