Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

August 05, 2006

Finally House Fire Clean-up


Finally, in early December, the insurance chaos was worked through, and the family was able to get someone to tear off the roof and top half of their house, so they could re-build eventually a 2 story home.
Not long after that, we finally gained some interest in our house and an offer was placed by an all female couple with 2 young sons. Actually my sons had known the boys when they attended 1st grade in our neighborhood public school. It was still a little bit odd, mostly because the women tried to keep their 'secret' private, when it was obvious, and also because their older son told us that he had two Mommies that shared the same bed.
It didn't bother me at all that they were lesbians. Hey! I was just happy that someone was going to buy our house, so we could move back to our beloved New Mexico.
This couple did buy our house and moved in during early January. I'd sure love to be a fly in our old neighborhood, though. I'm sure my old neighbors are buzzing about their new neighbors. heheh!