Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

August 05, 2006

Halloween 2005



Jenna was a precious Flower Fairy. She loved all the ribbons and tulle. Jackson was Darth Vader and wore his Daddy's graduation gown and his Vader Voice Changer (Jenna didn't like it one bit!). Jeremiah always insists every year that he wear some costume of a character that cannot easily be bought at a store. Last year it was a Praying Mantis. This year a Storm Trooper.
With the help of colored duct tape, a milk jug and markers and a water gun and more duct tape, I was able to transform a white sweatshirt into his dream costume. He was so thrilled, you'd have thought I gave him a special Christmas gift!

Sshhhh! I have to admit, I secretly love that Jeremiah always wants something different. I applaud his uniqueness, and best of all, Jeremiah challenges my own creativity and ingenuity. Gotta love that!