Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

August 18, 2006

Trials in Life~ A Quote

Sometimes the difficulties God takes you through are not for you but for somebody else, but for someone who is watching you and seeing how you react to and handle something. -J. R. Ricks


That quote makes me think deeply about my life and all of the struggles and difficulties I and my family have been through. I often feel,
"Why Me!?"
Maybe I should be thinking, "Who might I be helping make a difference in their own lives?"
I never thought of it that way, but I have learned a great deal from others who have also went through troubles and tragedies. From those that I was impressed by, I have tried to emulate the way they dealt with and handled their situation and how they waded through it, into my own life.

I like this quote because it gives me a different perspective.