Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

September 12, 2006

Round Loom Knitting


I cannot believe how thrilled I am to have finally learned how to knit! I've been wanting to learn how to knit for years. And my first project was a fuzzy, cozy hat! A hat that feels like love on the head! The Round Loom Knitting Fun Shop was such a relaxed, friendly environment, and the instructor was gentle and patient in her teaching. She even took me up to her room to help me finish the hat and sew it off at 11:30 at night, after the Dinner and Dance!
I also enjoyed chatting with many of the other ladies and teens in the knitting Fun Shop, as well. The smiling lady beside me, in the picture above is an unschooling grandma, and she was such a joy to talk with while I knitted.
Of course, I still cannot believe how quick a project like this can be. I completed the hat in less than 4 hours. Can you tell I'm "Hooked"?!