Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

October 20, 2006

Bionicles Share my World



Look what greeted me in the kitchen the other morning! Jax and Jem had woke up early and set up all their Bionicles on the kitchen counter.
Within the last 2 months they've just gotten back into Bionicles again after my cousin bought them some as gifts. They have more than 20 in bins in their room, but these Bionicles are the New World Prakas...and are pretty cool, too.

What made me so happy upon seeing these creatures taking up 'valuable counter space', was how wonderful it IS that I HAVE beautiful children who share my world and who take up said same 'valuable counter space'. I shudder when thinking how lonely my countertops would look if it were not for all of the nifty and creative things that my children put there each day.

One day, I will miss all these interesting things that my children place on counters, tables, beds, floors, hanging from ceilings, and tucked into all sorts of nooks and flat surfaces in our home. But then, I hope by that time, our house will be filled with grandchildren who will do the same as their parents did.......

No comments: