Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

Twinville Trekker's Stamping Adventures

October 12, 2006

Jenna's Goofy Grin


While we were waiting for Jackson and Jeremiah to finish up exploring the Science Center with their buddies, Garrett and Andy, Jenna and I fooled around with taking some pictures and playing with a few displays, like the tops table, water table, electricity, and building set out on the deck.

In these two pics, I can see that Jenna is not wanting to have her picture taken. She is hungry, and tired of waiting for her brothers. But she knows how much I like to take photos, so she seems to be tolerating it, even so much as forcing herself to smile. Poor baby.
I like these pictures, though, because it makes me realize what a giving, patient and loving daughter I have. She is usually so laid back, generous, and calm, and such a joy to be around. I love my daughter so much. She makes me smile.....even when her smile is not her 'real' one. I know her beauty is real, as is her love.

No comments: